Best Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector of 2021
Kidde Nighthawk Plug-In AC/DC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with Digital Display KN-COPP-3
- Peak level button – Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Test button functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm
- LED operation – Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- Ten years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” two times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
- Note: This CO alarm is not battery operated. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
- Power source: 120VAC. Temperature range-40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C). Humidity range-5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm |Battery Operated | Model # KN-COB-LP2 9CO5-LP2
- 2 AA battery backup
- Low battery hush
- Event memory
- Loud 85 decibel alarm
- Low battery signal
Kidde KN-COSM-IBA Hardwire Combination Smoke Carbon Monoxide Detector Battery Backup Voice Warning Interconnectable
- Smart Interconnect-Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating), Battery Backup (2-AA batteries included)-Provides protection during power outages. Front Loading Battery Door-Replace the backup batteries without disconnecting from mounting bracket
- Humidity range: 10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing. Battery Lockout System-The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed, Alarm Tamper Resist-Helps deter from tampering and theft, Adjustable Mounting Bracket-Makes installation fast and easy. Works with existing smoke and combination smoke and CO mounting brackets.
- Peak Level Memory-Announces “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” if alarm has detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset, HushTM Feature-Silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes. (Smoke must be present before HushTM is activated)
- Ionization Sensor Technology-Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires, est Button Functions: – Tests the unit for proper operation – Peak Level memory – Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Green LED-Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power. Flashes once every 60 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Flashes once per second during alarm to indicate initiating alarm. Flashes once every 16 seconds to indicate smoke or CO previously detected. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSHTM mode
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector | Digital Display | Battery Operated | Model KN-COPP-B-LPM
- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change. Peak Level Memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset
- Battery Operated – Provides best protection during power outages. Battery Safeguard makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit. Low Battery Signal alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced. Slide-Out Battery Door Cover gives immediate access to batteries
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm. Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- LED’s – Green LED for normal operation, Red LED for alarm. Temperature range 40˚F (4. 4˚C) to 100˚F (37. 8˚C). Sensor: Electrochemical
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display
Kidde AC Plug-in Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Detector Alarm | Nighthawk Sensor Technology | Model # KN-COEG-3
- Protects you and your family from two deadly threats: Carbon monoxide and explosive gas.
- Sounder alarm – The KN-COEG-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem.
- Digital display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
- Peak level memory – Recalls the highest CO concentration detected
- Test/reset button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Two alarms in one detects carbon monoxide and explosive gas
- Three convenient mounting options
Kidde AC Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Plug-In with Battery Backup | Model KN-COB-DP2
- Tamper resist feature – Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet
- Two LED’s: Red – Illuminates when in alarm mode. Green – AC power is present, normal operation
- Test/reset button: Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- End of life alarm: Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer; Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)